Thursday 28 September 2017

Stocking Christmas Card


This is my project for my DT post over at movingalongwiththetimes

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red and then white card. On the top of the card I have used plain white card and on the bottom I have used embossed white, emboosed with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I added red satin ribbon through the centre. I die cut the stocking with a Sue Wilson die and paper pieced the elements. I cut the sentiment with a Crafts Too die. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #302 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #186 - anything goes (unlimited)*
reasonableribbon #172 - anything goes with ribbon (3/6)*
craftingfromtheheart #176 - anything goes (3/3)*
creatalicious #123 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pennys #348 - anything goes (2/3)
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)

5 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Beckie, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Christmas card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby card and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful stocking card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete