Tuesday 5 September 2017

Personalised Silver Wedding Anniversary card


I have made an 8x8in white twisted easel card. I have matt and layered the top and bottom with silver and white card. On the top I have added a die cut valance, cut with a Cheery Lynn die on the top and the bottom. I have cut the trellis with a Cheery Lynn die and added that to the centre of the top of my card with the To both of you added on top. I cut this with a Tonic die. 

I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sizzix scalloped heart die. I then die cut the  silver heart using the next size in the nesting set and attached the white heart to it. I attached these to my card with foam pads for them to act as a stopper for the top of my card. I die cut the numbers using Tattered Lace dies and the On Your Special Day with a Sue Wilson die. I attached these to the bottom of my card. 

I completed my card with flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #298 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #122 - anything goes optional mythical creatures (unlimited)
jwscrapshack #204 - anything goes (1/3)
abitmoretimetocraft #51 - anything goes (2/3)*
lovetocraft #14 September - anything goes (2/5)*
craftingbydesigns #Sept - anything goes (2/3)
makingmemoriescrafting #9 - anything goes or use colour board (2/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #Sept - open (2/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #5 Sept - anything goes (1/2)*
artisticinspirations #185 - anything goes (unlimited)*



8 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully designed twisted easel. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extra-beautiful card for a special occasion! Love the twisted easel design and the pretty silver accents.
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous anniversary card, a lovely keepsake.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully original and elegant. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the die cuts. Thanks for playing along with Challenge #9 of the Making Memories Crafting Blog. Good luck- Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Your attention to detail to amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "September Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete