Wednesday 9 March 2016

Fisherman Card


I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pencils. I have covered a 8x8in white card with brown gingham card. I have die cut my image with a Xcut scalloped circle. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate scalloped oval. I have layered both the circle and oval on the next size die in the sets cut in brown card. I completed the card with buttons from my stash.

inspirationdestination -anything goes (unlimited)
lilredwagon -mainly manly
clearitout - anything goes/patterned paper more than year old
scrappers-delights- - anything goes (unlimited)
jwscrapshack - anything goes
artisticinspirations - anything goes (unlimited)
justkeeponcreating - anything goes (unlimited)
notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
thecraftyaddicts -anything goes/ card for a man (2/3)


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Fun image too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Beckie. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card, again thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the 'Crafty Addicts'
    Hugs Donna DT xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a Great image and nice colours
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Scrappers Delights this Month. Looking forward to see you again next challenge and Good Luck:0)
    Hugs Cicci
    Scrappers Delights DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete