Wednesday 25 November 2015

Seating plan for wedding


I have always wanted to make wedding stationery. I just missed out on this wedding, anyway I was asked to make the table plan.

I used two A3 white mounting boards and joined them together on the back. I covered the board with red card and then white card. I printed the details then die cut with a Tonic rectangle nesting set.

I embellished with satin ribbon and pearl embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
/inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
craftygalscorner - anything goes (1/2)


2 comments:

  1. Love the seating plan and the bling hearts-pity you missed out on the stationery---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this?! Wonderful work- thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete