Thursday 18 June 2015

A very special occasion for my 100th post!!! An MBE!!

A neighbour has had an MBE!! I have never made a card for this before and a fair chance I will never make one again! Another neighbour told me on Tuesday and it took me until this morning to get my head around what I was going to put on the card.



A 8x8in white card matt and layered with red and white embossed card. The white card is embossed using a Crafts Too embossing folder. I have printed the image and cut it out and mounted it with a Spellbinders set of dies. The sentiment is cut out with a Crafts Too scalloped oval from a nesting die. The bottle is cut out using a Tattered Lace die. I have completed the card with red gems.

Challenges I would like to enter with this card:

craftforthecraic - the big occasion
fattastictuesday - anything goes with a twist/use a frame
petallu - anything goes
creativefingers - anything goes
glitternsparkle - use a  die cut
hidinginmycraftroom - use your scraps
notjustcards - anything goes
craftycreations - embossing
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes
throughthecraftroomdoor - anything goes
toptiptuesday - cut it out



7 comments:

  1. Classy card with good color and neat die cuts! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely die cuts, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that's a special card to make. I hope you've received my email about my Patterned Paper DT - would love to hear from you soon so that I can take the team forward. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honour! Great and elegant card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are honoured to be part of your celebration! Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at Petal Lu. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card :) wow, an MBe, what an achievement. Thank you for joining us for the Junes challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne (owner)

    ReplyDelete